I am going to share Amazing Computer Tips and tricks you never know.This platform is good for you. You can learn easily about Information technology . I will guide you Step by Step. Keep in touch, Let’s Discuss the tips and tricks
1. How to Finish Or Reset Windows Passwords
2.cllik on run
type this and press ok.
Uncheck the checkbox that says “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
The computer will no longer prompt you for a password.
or use this command lusrmgr.msc
I will Recommend you to use lusrmgr.msc Command this is best for you and I am also using this one.
2. How To Shutdown PC With Timer
1. Right click on your desktop and choose “New=>shortcuts”.
2. In the box that says “Type the location of the shortcut”, type in “shutdown -s -t 3600” without the quotation marks and click next. Note: 3600 are the amount of seconds before your computer shuts down. So , 60secs*60mins=3600secs.
See the Below ScreenShot
You can change the icon by right clicking=>properities=>change icon=>browseTO
3. How To Remove Windows Genuine Error Notification
Method 1. Open Registry Editor (regedit.exe) and search for wgalogon folder and delete it.
Method 2. In your windows directory search for files wga* and delete them.
You are done!Now reboot back normally and continue your work. Windows Genuine Advantage will not affect you anymore …
Enjoy your work..
4. How to Recover Sd Card or Usb Flash Drive
=>right click on the bootit
=>select the drive
=>choose non active something like that
=>then click format
=> unplug USb or card and plug again
=> format your drive again.thats it… and you got ur drive back
5. How to Change Ip Address Easy and Simple Method
How to change your IP address in less than a minute? The following trick gives you a step-by-step procedure to change your IP address.
1. Click on “Start” in the bottom left hand corner of screen.
2. Click on “Run”.
3. Type in “command” and hit ok.You should now be at an MSDOS prompt screen.
4. Type “ipconfig /release” just like that, and hit “enter”.
5. Type “exit” and leave the prompt.
6. Right-click on “Network Places” or “My Network Places” on your desktop.
7. Click on “properties”.
You should now be on a screen with something titled “Local Area Connection”, or something close to that.
8. Right click on “Local Area Connection” and click “properties”.
9. Double-click on the “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” from the list under the “General” tab.
10. Click on “Use the following IP address” under the “General” tab.
11. Create an IP address (It doesn’t matter what it is. I just type 1 and 2 until i fill the area up).
12. Press “Tab” and it should automatically fill in the “Subnet Mask” section with default numbers.
13. Hit the “Ok” button here.
14. Hit the “Ok” button again. You should now be back to the “Local Area Connection” screen.
15. Right-click back on “Local Area Connection” and go to properties again.
16. Go back to the “TCP/IP” settings.
17. This time, select “Obtain an IP address automatically”.
18. Hit “Ok”.
19. Hit “Ok” again.
20. You now have a new IP address.
Some ISPs do not support this type of procedure and hence there are chances of getting back the same old IP address even after trying this hack. In this case you need to switch off the modem and then switch it on to get the new IP address.
NOTE: All This tricks works only if you have a dynamic IP address. But if you have a static IP address you have no option to change your IP.
If you know any Trick then Please share in Comments